The owner Daxton Valyear installed his first TV antenna system when he was 14 back in 1987. Since then he has gained lots of experience installing HDTV antennas, satellite TV, cable systems and other TV distribution systems in both homes and businesses. At Electroguy we know how to do the job properly. We promise to take care of your home and property. All of our installers are trained to give you top notch service. We spend the time to optimize the hdtv antenna’s signal so that you are getting the best reception possible.
No need to worry about leaks, we will seal your roof properly with our specialized roof sealant. We take the time to hide and strap or clip up any cables so that the install is nice and neat. We tie the antenna into your house cabling so that you can plug your TV’s into your existing wall jacks. If you have cable internet we have all the right tools to make sure that none of internet services are interrupted. We are also up to date with our liability insurance and WSIB.
Start saving now and get rid of your satellite or cable TV bill. Get over 20 free HDTV channels with a digital off air HDTV antenna. We have tested a large number of HDTV antennas over the years, so we know which ones work the best in the Toronto area.
We will install whatever HDTV antenna is best for your area so that you can get the best possible reception and the most amount of channels.
How We Install an HDTV Antenna
This is Our Best HDTV Antenna that we have tested in the GTA
HDTV Antenna Installations and Service
- We specialize in HDTV Antennas and digital off air signals
- We carry hdtv antenna PVR’s for recording your favourite shows
- Media systems including Roku, Apple TV, Android, Boxee etc.
- We can help you setup Netflix on your smart TV
- Over 25 years experience installing Off Air HDTV antennas
- Installations of digital off air hdtv antennas throughout the GTA
- We service older TV antenna systems
- Proper connections and tuning for the best signal and channels
- We will choose the right hdtv antenna for your area
- Hiding and running cables including difficult cable runs
- Programmable remote controls so that you need just one
- Remote extenders, TV and audio/video distribution
- Audio/Video Modulators for multi room distribution and security
cameras viewed on your TV
- Custom built Media Centre computers and servers
- Media centre and wireless streaming installations and service
- Get free high definition tv channels from an off air HDTV antenna
Which TV Antenna Should I choose?
Electroguy has installed antennas in downtown Toronto as well as Urban and rural areas around the city. We have been trying to find out which HDTV antennas work the best. Some antennas work better in certain areas than others. So, how do you know which antenna will work best for you? Electroguy has done the work for you. We have tested close to 40 different antennas including all the top brand 4-bay and 8-bay antennas.
In the Toronto area antenna signals are very good in most places. Within a 50km radius from Toronto most customers get all the major stations out of Toronto and Buffalo. In some areas where the customer is sitting very high we have received channels from Batavia and Rochester as well.
We have found that the best type of antenna to use in most cases is a wide pickup antenna. A long range antenna like an 8-bay will have a narrow beam width that is more directional. This is good for places farther outside the city but it will not pickup signal well from towers that are spread apart. So, if you are in an area where Buffalo, Hamilton, Toronto and Rochester are spread apart then a wide pickup antenna works best. This is the case in most areas of the GTA. Our white antenna or the DB4e have worked the best in our testing.
Areas That We Service
We offer professional sales service and installations throughout the areas of Toronto, the GTA, Scarborough, Aurora, Etobicoke, Thornhill, Vaughan, Richmond hill, Markham, Brampton, Mississauga, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Brooklin, Oshawa, Stouffville, Bowmanville, Port Hope, Cobourg, Port Perry, Uxbridge and surrounding areas.