$ 100.00 USD
Eaglestar Pro 53-6165V TV Antenna
Nothing works better throughout the GTA. We have tested numerous antennas over our 30 years installing. We have found that the Eaglestar Pro 53-6165V gets the best reception in urban and city areas where you within 70 miles from the broadcast towers. In fact it is the best out of any UHF/VHF combined antenna that we have tested. If you are looking for an all around great antenna the Eaglestar Pro amplified antenna cannot be beat for areas in and around the city. Consistently we have received 25+ channels out of Toronto and Buffalo in areas inside and around Toronto. In good areas outside the city we have received over 40 channels but you usually need to add an amplifier if you are farther away or go to the amplfied Eaglestar Pro antenna 54-6165CVA. Antenna reception has a lot to do with how clear your line of site is to the broadcast towers. The Eaglestar Pro 53-6165V has a nice wide pickup. So, in situations where the broadcast towers are spread apart we find that the Eaglestar Pro antenna still can pickup signals even when not directly pointed at the tower.
Why is the Eaglestar Pro the best antenna?
We have tested a lot of different antennas. In the Toronto are you have the CN tower, you have Hamilton, Buffalo and other broadcast towers from Batavia and Rochester. When clients are sitting high and clear no other antenna has picked up as many channels as the Eaglestar Pro. This is the non amplified version but you can easily add a pre-amp to it. Or go with the amplfied Eaglestar Pro 53-6165CVA here Eaglestar Pro Amplified Antenna
- Frequency Range: VHF; 87.5 – 230MHz, UHF; 470 – 862MHz
- Gain: VHF: 25db, UHF 36dB
- Amplifier Gain: 40db
- Pick up Range: 100KM+
- Amplified: YES – Power Supply: DC 12V 50mA
- Anti-UV coating and waterproof design
- Lightweight and easy to install
- For both Analog and Digital TV signal reception
- Dipole built-in for excellent UHF and VHF band signal reception.
- Compatible with various digital HD terrestrial signals
- Built-in high gain and low noise preamplifier with built in 2-way splitter
|Dimensions||19 × 21 × 64 cm|